From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Sigurd Magnusson
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2005 9:18 AM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: [WSG] Awards / Endorsements for quality websites?

I was wondering if anyone knew of a popular sites to promote semanitc or
compliant (or "good" in general) websites?
Furthermore, if there was a site or an award that would be considered
quite an achievement or endorsement for your work?

I have submitted several items to www.w3cSites.com, however despite the
fact that one of our submissions (our creativehq website) has been
hand-picked to be featured on its homepage and therefore giving us alot
of traffic, it seems that in general that sites submitted to w3csites
are uninspiring--too much focus seems to go on design, rather than the
coding, and very few items seem to be a truely commercial nature; I
would suggest that the wirelessdataforum.org.nz website I mentioned a
few weeks back is much more worthy that the creative-hq site which won,
for example.

(BTW, thanks to every one who commented on the wirelessforum site, much
of your feedback is either now done, or before queued up to done over
the forthcoming week.).

Siggy