> pixeldiva

> I'll be happy so long as they don't ditch Fireworks entirely. I like
> Fireworks and I like Photoshop, but for entirely different things.

If I can hazard a prediction, they'll obviously keep Photoshop and
merge the functionality of Fireworks into ImageReady.

Hopefully they'll drop the fairly horrid GoLive, as I think it's
unlikely they'll kill of Dreamweaver.

One development I'd love to see: keep Flash, but stick the LiveMotion
user interface and After Effects timeline paradigm on top of it. Personally,
I found LiveMotion *a lot* more intuitive to use than Flash's UI, and
was fairly cheesed off when Adobe unceremoniously dropped it.

Oh, and sorry...this is fairly off topic. Apologies...

Patrick
Patrick H. Lauke
Webmaster / University of Salford
http://www.salford.ac.uk