Hughes -

That is a neat trick. Thanks for sharing!

Cole
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 11:11 PM
Subject: RE: [WSG] Blockquote or Q?

Hi Cole,
Blockquote for sure, and like Alan suggest, make use of normal tags inside.
And let me give you a nice trick to insert language specific quotemarks :
If you declare the language in your HTML tag like <html lang="fr-ca" ...> you can define inside your CSS what kind of quote mark to insert before and after your blockquote, so then you do not have to manually insert those quote marks and forget about them :)

blockquote:lang(fr-ca) {
	quotes: " «" " »" " <" " >";
}
blockquote:before {