Hi All

I came across a safari display issue that I don't understand. It's for an intranet, so I can't send you to the page to view code.

The page looks good in Windows Firefox and IE6 and is valid xhtml 1.0 transitional.

I'm using a sprite to display various list bullets; the sprite gives about 50px space between each bullet to avoid having the extra bullets appear when text is resized, so this shouldn't be an issue.

However, in Safari, the bullet is appearing, as it should, on a list and then immediately above bullet is a half bullet. This is really odd. It is repeating the background image.

Here's the style:

ul li {list-style-type:none; background: url(bg-bullets.png) no-repeat 0 5px; padding-left:12px;}

Here is a screenshot of the problem: http://tdrake.net/test/safari-bullets.gif

Here is the bullet sprite: http://tdrake.net/test/bg-bullets.png

Has anyone else seen this before?

Thanks