So far we've discussed sites that are basically a flash container with a
separate html site for accessabilty.

What about hybrid sites where the content is primarily xhtml and the visuals
or branding utilize a swf(with alternate content of course)?

Right now im building a site that is primarily xhtml but uses swfs for a
mapping application. I think that hybridizing might offer the best of both
worlds. This approach would call for the use of frames.... ick... if the
flash is used for a navigation module. But if the navigation and content use
standards why not let the presentation use swfs?

-kvnmcwebn