tee schrieb:
Thanks Ingo. It fixed but create a new problem for IE 5.2 Mac. It doubles
the space.
http://clients.lotusseeds.com/ie5.jpg

I know DW design view has display problem but this is something unusual as
soon as I inserted your code to my css file:

http://clients.lotusseeds.com/dw.jpg

Sorry. The mac mini is still on top of my wishlist, but I hope someone else comes to aid.

for the time being, let me guess it is described somewhere here

http://www.l-c-n.com/IE5tests/misc#gap

What about deleting the line-height? or give a margin-bottom:0; ?

ot forget my code and apply vertical-align: bottom; ?
#intro object{vertical-align: bottom;}

ah, decisions, decisions.

Ingo

(p.s. I don't /like/ hacks too, like surgery.)

****************************************************** The discussion list for http://webstandardsgroup.org/