This maybe taking the whole semantic thing too far, but is there a "copywright" tag (not the Meta Tag) that one should use for copyright information?

I've searched the web, but can't find one defined other than the meta tag.

The use for this would be - frequenlty for my projects - in the footer, where you say "Copyright 2005 - some company, inc. all rights reserved".

That kind of thing.

Cole