Thierry Koblentz wrote:
Michael Wilson wrote:
It works in NN6 Win, but I'm not sure about NN on Mac; that fix link I
posted earlier has a listing of tested browsers.

Michael,
I've tested this page [1] in NN v6.2.3 on XPPro and it does not work. [1] http://www.htmldog.com/articles/suckerfish/dropdowns/example/bones1.html

Hi,

This [01], however, does work in NN v6.2.3 on XPPro. According to the site, it's been tested and found to work on the following browsers:

    * IE 5.x Mac
    * IE 6.0 Win
    * IE 5.5 Win
    * IE 5.01 Win
    * NS 7.x Mac
    * Netscape 7.2 Win
    * Safari 1.2.3
    * Firefox 1.0 PR Mac
    * Firefox 1.0 PR Win
    * Opera 7.54 Mac
    * Opera 7.54 Win

As I said previously, if you want 100% coverage, you will need to get into allot more JavaScript or you can simply link the top level navigation items to a shortened table of contents. In my view, this is the cleanest method as it doesn't require the added script and it's accessible by everything that can follow a link.

[01] http://simeons.net/suckerfish_ie5mac_fix.htm

--
Best regards,
Michael Wilson