On 5/5/05, Julián Landerreche <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> just curiosity:
> Will it be possible (in CSS3) to change the dimension (width, height) of
> a background image directly from the stylesheet?

There's work on 'stretch'. Read the draft to know more.

> So, you can use a tiny image to create a whole screen background by
> stretching it from the CSS... and save a lot of bandwith...

In what possible way can you stretch an image, keep it looking good
and save bandwidth? The only possible thing I can imagine can be done
with 'repeat', so tell me what you actually want to achieve.
--
Cheers,
Rob.

http://zooibaai.nl  |  http://digital-proof.org  |  http://chancecube.com