On Mon, 09 May 2005 00:43:57 -0400, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Iâm experiencing a strange anomaly in FF, which seems to occur
periodically. Iâm completing the re-design of a new clientâs current site,
and the XHTML Strict and CSS validate.

The problem Iâm noticing is that when I click on the links in the main
navigation bar that generate a vertical scroll bar that the view port
quickly pushes the browser to the right, and then back again:
http://dev5.headclerk.net/index.htm
[...]
Mario S. Cisneros

Mario,
I'm seeing horizontal page jump in Mozilla, FF, & Opera on those pages not deep enough to draw a scroll bar. If that's what you mean, adding this at the bottom of your style sheet may help:

html {
min-height: 100%;
margin-bottom: 1px;
}