Hi Kay, thank you for the URL links. Sorry for the late thank you note - I
was under pressure meeting a deadline.
[p/s. The reason I write you offlist is because I don't want WSG moderator
post another  'no more discussion on this topic' reminder :) ]
Are they your work?  Both are very nice.

May I ask what shopping cart script or software you use for these two sites?

Regards,

tee