Hi all,
I have a WAI-AAA icon at the bottom of the pages and I'd like to know if I
can leave it there or if I have a few more things to work on
:-)

I'm using "label" with all my "input" elements, but the one for the search
form at the top at the page. Does using the title attribute make it
"accessible enough" or do I "must" use label?

Also, I've put "skip table" links inside <caption></caption> (for people who
are not using pointing devices), but they are ignored by FF.
How come? Try to tab through the links on the page, you'll see that they are
skipped.

For the ones who'll check the markup: the few structural hacks are for NN4.

http://www.tjkdesign.com/clients/uni/OrderForm.asp?cart=-

Thanks,
Thierry | http://www.TJKDesign.com