To: <wsg@webstandardsgroup.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2005 12:33 PM
Subject: Re: [WSG] Strange horizontal spacing in nav list

jackie reid wrote:

Hello everyone...
I am in a quandry... ie displays my navigation with whopping great big spaces in between the list items.
Why is this so... and how can i make them go away? Been trying to get it sorted for a couple of hours now and am getting frustrated to the max.
Please go here to see the offending page http://www.mackayports.com/airport/index2.asp

Ya mean you don't assiduiously read Russ' "Links for light reading" each time? :)

It looks like the IE whitespace bug, and solution from Russ' last lot of links:
http://www.csscreator.com/css-forum/ftopic9016.html

Mike