On Tue, 2005-05-17 at 12:28 +0100, Tom Hamshere wrote:
> could people please take a look at http://www.lastminute.com

By default it sniffs my IP and uses geo mapping to fly me off to
au.lastminute.com, which is a horrible table affair... don't know if
you've got any control over that, but it's hardly ideal!

The calendar thing in the Flights form doesn't *seem* to be working
(FF0.93,Linux), just displaying "Loading..." indefinitely.  This could
be a local problem, but the visibility of "Loading" itself is a bit
dubious... consider setting a background for this element whilst it
loads or something...

With the Price Match Guarantee link, any particular reason it has to
open in a new window?  And, if it *must*, does it need to be a window
without browser chrome?  At least consider including a "Close Window"
link in it if you're going down this route (I wouldn't...)

Only other thing I could immediately spot was that users browsing with
images disabled will have difficulty viewing some text due to the
background colour - this background colour doesn't *look* as though it's
necessary, because there'll be an image whacked on top of it.
Conversely, if images are disabled, it just makes the text harder to
see.  I can't describe where I saw it because it appears to dynamically
change, but it's one of the six boxes about the centre of the document -
for me, it was "Alicante, Faro and Malaga from Â74" - div.page_content >
div.single_column > h2 > a according to Firefox's Web Developer toolbar
"View style information" utility.

Generally, great site!

Kind Regards,
Joshua Street

Website:
http://www.base10solutions.com.au/
Phone: (02) 9898-0060  Fax: (02)
8572-6021
Mobile: 0425 808 469

E-mails and any attachments sent from base10solutions are to be regarded
as confidential. Please do not distribute or publish any of the contents
of this e-mail without the senderâs consent. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to the e-mail, and
then delete the message without making copies or using it in any way.

Although base10solutions takes precautions to ensure that e-mail sent
from our accounts are free of viruses, we encourage recipients to
undertake their own virus scan on each e-mail before opening, as
base10solutions accepts no responsibility for loss or damage caused by
the contents of this e-mail.