Hello list,

Need a little help. I am building a page - http://66.155.251.18/platformrg.com/ - that was designed in a hard grid. Can I tweak this so that when text is scaled up, the "boxes" expand, at least vertically, to allow for the larger type as well as having the boxes maintain a min-height when scaled down - especially in the "row" that contains the image? I have trouble wrapping my head around the 'fluid thing'. I really can't change any design elements at this point. That's a whole education thing that has yet to happen with designers here...

I like the way stopdesign.com works (up to a certain size, all is well readable/useable)...

Also, in IE 5.5Win, there is something up with the borders. Anyone see what that is?

--
Tom Livingston
Senior Multimedia Artist

---