Jack Saat schrieb:
I have a really Junk code page you can view on
http://www.extraheight.com/ and need to make this code
standards-compliant. But want keep the same layout minus of course the
clear view problems. There is so much junk in the code and I do not
know where to start. :(

From the scratch. If you need the same layout: Should standards-compliant read accessible?

- Note the order of the inserts at the image:
/horizontal/ black-blue-yellow-white
in comparison with the add-to-cart-table:
/vertical/ yellow-black-blue-white

- Note that the "0.5inch column" shows in fact a 1.5inch blue insert and the "1.5 column" shows a 0.5inch black insert.

- Note that the columns are blue-yellow/olive-orange and can wrongly match with the blue and yellow insert.

This can lead to misunderstanding and reclamations (who wants to be a giant-for-a-day with the wrong color and the wrong height in the shoes?). Swap the axis of this table, than sort the rows. And yes, it's tabular data.

OT:
- I would expect a photo from a nice, tall couple in the sunset and/or happy successful college boys and girls in a social situation or a funny photo from a NBA team and a small guy (you know what I mean) instead of repeating the same boring sports shoe photo at each page.
- The entire site mixes "ExtraHeight" and "Extraheight" in text and image.
- The English on this site should be better than mine.

Ingo