Hi,
Luckily, I thought it a little strange to receive an email from WSG
informing me that I'd been removed from their mailing list. Especially as
the email was from [EMAIL PROTECTED] and contained a download -
which I ignored! I'm just wondering, as I use MailWasher Pro, I could
bounce said email but would not then receive any pottentially legit emails
from [EMAIL PROTECTED] Any ideas?
--
There are two ways to write error-free programs. Only the third one works.