Hmmm... What do you think about this one: I use javascript to display text
links that use javascript to submit the form and <noscript> to display Form
buttons.

Something like this:

<script type="javascript">
document.write("<a href=\"javascript:submitForm()\">Click Here</a>");
</script>

<noscript>
<input type="submit" name="submit" value="Click Here">
</noscript>

Does anybody see any problems with this solution? Fair enough, users without
Javascript will see lots of form buttons, but at least the functionality is
there and most users will have Javascript enabled.