http://www.quirksmode.org/dom/list.html

"This list studies the JavaScript implementation of the W3C DOM in the various browsers. It has a strongly practical bend. Discussion of the standards is not forbidden, but the most important topic should be how the standards turn out to work in practice."

/Anders

Roberto Gorjão skrev:

Hi,

I’m a newbie at this discussion group, but I’m loving it and I’ve already learned quite a lot just by reading it. It seems that JavaScript (or EcmaScript) and W3C DOM issues are somehow outside of this discussion’s group scope (judging by the mail list guidelines), which is a shame, from my point of view, as both are actual web standards today. Could anyone point to me any JavaScript discussion group that explores JavaScript having in sight the webstandards and the W3C DOM properties and methods?