From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Wayne Godfrey
Sent: 14 June 2005 11:59
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: [WSG] IE's driving me crazy

For some unknown reason IE Win is bent on driving me crazy (I'm sure
it's all the nice things I've said). The file listed below works in
Safari, FF, Opera and even IE on Mac as well as FF on Win. The CSS
validates as does the XHTML, but on IE Win there is a huge space
between my <h1> and the table below it. Now, I really stink at tables,
but this one needs to be, so I'm not sure if it's my lousy table code
or something else. I also have two other pages that have similar tables
that are doing the same thing. Any help will be greatly appreciated as
I'm about blind and out of answers on my end!

The file:
http://vtest.jrations.com/hubs-n-such.php

The CSS:
http://www.jrations.com/css/main_test.css
http://www.jrations.com/css/hubs.css

The second CSS file controls the table on this page.

Thanks in advance,

Wayne Godfrey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]