How about Links instead?  http://links.sourceforge.net/  - the mac
version can be downloaded from
http://macosx.forked.net/download.php?j=http://macosx.forked.net/p/Links-0.96.pkg.tgz

Yeah, it has support for tables, but seeing as you aren't designing web
pages using tables (for layout) anymore that won't be an issue, right?

On Fri, 2005-06-17 at 23:17 -0700, tee wrote:

> > Works absolutely fine for me. Even cleared my cache and clicked the link
> > again...so the site is definitely still there.
> >
> Yes, the URL (apple's site) above is working, but not the download link
> (ftp://ftp.osxgnu.org/pub/Networking/Lynx-2.8.6-10.2-10.4.dmg.sit) the url
> provided.
>
> A domain search shows that it's valid.
> http://www.whois.sc/osxgnu.org
>
> Tee
Kind Regards,
Joshua Street

base10solutions
Website:
http://www.base10solutions.com.au/
Phone: (02) 9898-0060  Fax: (02)
8572-6021
Mobile: 0425 808 469

Multimedia  Development  Agency

E-mails and any attachments sent from base10solutions are to be regarded
as confidential. Please do not distribute or publish any of the contents
of this e-mail without the sender’s consent. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to the e-mail, and
then delete the message without making copies or using it in any way.

Although base10solutions takes precautions to ensure that e-mail sent
from our accounts are free of viruses, we encourage recipients to
undertake their own virus scan on each e-mail before opening, as
base10solutions accepts no responsibility for loss or damage caused by
the contents of this e-mail.