i really like this "accordion" show/hide script...
http://openrico.org/demos.page?demo=ricoAccordion.html
.. and am thinking it might be useful for a really long list of FAQ's on a page.

this particular example relies on the quite sizeable 'rico' _javascript_/s (which contain a whole bunch of other behaviours - and looks amazing) but i really just need this one show/hide behaviour.

I know this is a pretty common behaviour - but the speed at which things develop in our community makes me think there is a great example out there somewhere that does *just* this.

anyone got an example to share?

pete

(i know next to nothing about js, hence being on the lookout for examples by the pros :)