I'm almost embarrased to ask this because it's such a minor detail, but it's driving me crazy.

This is a new design I'm just starting to build. If you look at it in FF/Netscape/Opera it's perfect (the latest versions of those browsers, anyway). If you look at it in IE6 the headline image (Quality. Reliability. Reputation.) within the h1 sits about 6 pixels lower than it should, which of course pushes everything else down as well.

This head is suppose to align with the nav bar you see on the left. In FF, Netscape, and Opera it does. Perfect. IE, of course, well...

I've tried everything I can think of to correct this, and I've come to the conclusion that it's something going on with the h1. But I've tried everything there too, including zeroing the top margin and top padding on the h1 without result. Besides, all of these things are already zeroed at the top of the style sheet.

Can someone spot the error of my ways when it comes to the IE rendering?

Cole