Kim,

I see what you're talking about. When the page first loaded for me (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.8) Gecko/20050511 Firefox/1.0.4 (ax)), I saw images for only the first 2 navigation buttons. When I clicked away to another application and then came back, they were there.

I'm not really sure as to exactly why this occurs, but if you don't mind me asking, why is the height set to 0?

--Zachary

Kim Kruse wrote:

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your reply. Perhaps I would a great idea to mention it's the images in the navbar below the header image.

Do they still show?

Kim

Jeff D. Reid wrote:

All images load just fine using the following:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.7) Gecko/20050414
Firefox/1.0.3 and Windows XP Pro

I am located in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA and it is Sunday, June 26, 2005, 3:12
pm EST..

HTH,
Jeff

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kim Kruse" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>