tee wrote:
The site looks fine under IE6 on my PC. Nice job.

Thanks but are your sure the menu is working??? It obviously doesn't in my
IE 5/6 (both W2K and XP home); hover disappear and links are not clickable.

tee

Hi Tee: I just looked - and the menus aren't working for me. I downloaded most of your code and tried looking at it locally, and the menus started working! makes me wonder about the IE7 bit. .... (major sigh).

so .... just copied IE7 over to that directory, and yes, IE6 has quit working in the menu. its something to do with IE7.

Here's the low-down: on-line, through your site. IE6 and IE55 don't work; IE5.0 does (but who cares).

In my download, locally: everything works.

I add IE7 and then IE6 doesn't work but IE5.5 does.

anyway, try putting a "bad path" in the IE7 stuff, easy to test that way.

it never stops .....

Donna

I was working on a site that has 4 absolute divs for two png images, a left
column and a right column for menu. The two images work fine and the left
column seems working fine except it doesn't stay where I want it to be,
however the right column menu, links and hover are not working at all.

This is the first time I have 4 absolute position wrapped in a relative div,
I was wondering if IE has issue with more than one absolute div.

The page:
http://clients.lotusseeds.com
css: http://clients.lotusseeds.com/index.css

Thanks!