Strike-through styling for visited links, I've heard differing opinions on this method, but am asking the consensus of the WSG.
a:visited { text-decoration: line-through; }

I use it, but not on "mainstream" web site, it's more like my personal playground, so I can do it. Honestly - I wouldn't use it on some kind of commercial (or so..) web, a small part of the visitors told me about the worse readibility of the link below, and theyre right, it's IMHO a bit less usable.

I don't remember where I borrowed this from, kudos to the original designer.

It's something Simon Collison or Bojan Janjanin promoted.

--
Jan Brasna aka JohnyB :: www.alphanumeric.cz | www.janbrasna.com