Hello,
There are a number of emulators that will allow you to run windows on top of Linux, VMware and win4lin being a couple of the best although they are commercial. I have heard of people being able to run IE under wine but with buggy results which, can add to your headaches trying to decipher if the problem is with the browser or the emulator. If you have an old box you could spare, you can try loading windows on that and running tightVNC so that you can see what IE's output looks like under native conditions. The other thing you could try is making a "shared" FAT32 partition (which would be readable and writable by both).

At this point I'd like to point out that version control is your friend. I use subversion as my source repository, it works similar to CVS but has support for binary files. That way you could keep track of all your changes in one place.

Hope this helps,

Randall

--
R. Potter
Design and Development Lead

Pragmatic Programming Principle #59:
        Costly Tools Don't Produce Better Designs.