On 4/7/05 2:42 PM, "russ - maxdesign" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hope could just have easily changed from an incomplete HTML4.01 Transitional
> doctype to a complete version. This is not a criticism of Hope, as she may
> have had other reasons for moving to XHML.

This was not a conscience nor educated decision. As a newbie to css and web
standards, I have been learning by using resources such as this helpful
list, various books (as recommended on this list), and templates offered on
the web.

The main template I've been using is derived from Owen Briggs' generic text
styles template found at:
http://www.thenoodleincident.com/tutorials/typography/
and
http://www.thenoodleincident.com/tutorials/typography/template.html

It is from this template that I picked up

I would be very interested to know the pros & cons of using this!

Regards,
Hope