Richard Czeiger wrote:

Does that mean the best way to go fro ID, Class Names, Variables, etc... is interCaps (also known as CamelCase or lowerCamelCase) ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CamelCase

I've adopted lowerCamelCase for nearly everything of my programming guideline except when dealing with databases (in which I use all lower with typical underscores) and class names in Java. As programmed other languages before CSS. Plus lowerCamelCase makes it easier to read than a something named with a ton of underscores.

An example from today's work (non-CSS):
errorHandler.invalidPropertyName
vs
error_handler.invalid_property_name

Best,
.Peter

--
Peter J. Farrell :: Maestro Publishing

blog    :: http://blog.maestropublishing.com
email   :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Create boilerplate beans!
Check out the Mach-II Bean Creator - free download.
http://blog.maestropublishing.com/mach-ii_beaner.htm