On 7/9/05, Patrick H. Lauke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Another importantproblem is that all too often sites have a text-only
> option *instead* of making their main site accessible.

Thanks for bringing this up again... after further discussion with the
client I discovered that they wanted the text-only version so their
staff on satelite phones in remote areas could access info... which is
fair enough! We'll give them a totally stripped down version using the
CMS.

--
Kay Smoljak
http://kay.smoljak.com/