To: <wsg@webstandardsgroup.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2005 7:07 AM
Subject: Re: [WSG] help or web standards group?

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 21:30:24 +0100, Mike Whitehurst wrote:
is this mailing list for anything other than helping novice designers
with their hacks?

This is definitely a mailing list for discussing all aspects of web
standards.
Any technical list is going to have a large proportion of 'newbie'
questions - its just the nature of the beast.
If you have a more advanced topic to discuss, please do raise it! I'm
sure you will find the 'senior' members coming out of the woodwork to
discuss it if it intrigues them :)

warmly,
Lea
--