Thanks for the answer. I didn't find the nth:child resource.
Ted

On 19 Jul 2005, at 1:56 am, Drake, Ted C. wrote:

> Here's my question, are there special rules for using nth-child pseudo
> classes?  Beyond first, second, third, ... what are the labels? Sixth,
> seventh, tenth?  That is what I would assume.
>
> Here's the prototype: http://www.tdrake.net/joan/index-liquid.html

There is no such thing as 'third-child' and so one. Only ':first-child'
(support: Gecko, Safari, Opera, iCab), :last-child (Gecko, partly in
Safari) and :nth-child (no web browser supports this, currently).

<http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/selector.html#first-child>
<http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-selectors/#nth-child-pseudo>

Philippe
---