There is another one "Sarissa" mentioned in Stuart Langridge book "DHTML Utopia..." http://sarissa.sourceforge.net/doc/overview-summary.html
And this one http://ajax.schwarz-interactive.de  by Michael Schwarz (.NET library for AJAX calls/methods).

Irina.

On 7/20/05, Kris Khaira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've been using Prototype for the past few weeks. It seemed like the
most light-weight JS framework for Ajax. The other frameworks I was
considering were:

Xajax - http://xajax.sourceforge.net/
Sajax - http://www.modernmethod.com/sajax/
AjaxAC - http://ajax.zervaas.com.au/
JPSpan - http://jpspan.sourceforge.net/
RSLite - http://www.ashleyit.com/rs/rslite/
Lace - http://socket7.net/lace/

Prototype is used in Ruby on Rails and is the framework powering the
Ajax in Basecamp. At the moment, there aren't any manuals or docs but
there's a user community. Just try googling for it. It's made up of
only 1 24KB js file.

You might as well check out script.aculo.us - it's a JS effects library
(drag and drop, etc) that ties in with Prototype.
http://script.aculo.us/

--
Kris Khaira
Websites: http://kriskhaira.com / http://www.lifelogger.com