On Thursday, July 21, 2005 at about 5:38 PM, from [EMAIL PROTECTED] ...Carl
Reynolds entreated:

| I haven't really tried it to find out, but it looks as if you have set
| the minimum width to 770px in P7_limit. That is about where the page
| locks up when you start with a window the size of the screen and slowly
| decrease the size.

Thanks for all who helped.

The problem was that the total width of the elements within the wrapper div
(set for min width of 770px) exceeded 770px, the result of adding image px and
padding px incorrectly. Simple dumb math. I was too comfortable with XHTML and
CSS validation. That don't check the math!

It appears only IE choked on this when browser was less than 770px wide or
dynamically resized.

Interestingly, the site has been up for several months and the problem was just
brought to my attention. I guess not many people view at 640 x 480 anymore ;)

Dean