Drake, Ted C. wrote:

Hi All
I've been working on a re-design of my web site and I know the code is still
rough. However, I think I could use some outside eyeballs on the design.
You know how things are when you look at it for too long...

http://www.tdrake.net/joan/index-liquid.html
    Ted

www.tdrake.net

A different, and interesting concept, Ted. Difficult for me to read though, as the heavy underlined links punch holes in the flow of the content text, and lack of lead between the stacked heads compounds the problem. If being cool is your goal, "Reading Design" <http://www.alistapart.com/articles/readingdesign/> is how to go about it.
FWIW: Your layout breaks in text-size largest in IE.

Regards,
David Laakso

--
David Laakso