I think I need a fresh eye on this ... I've run out of things to try.  Can
anyone see why in IE, I have a 10px gap at the right of the container div,
but in Firefox it looks how it's supposed to.    The image of Patty in the
masthead graphic should touch the right border, as should the horizontal
rules in the navigation menu and the footer.

The site in question is at http://pattyclayton.com/home.cfm
And the relevant style sheets are
http://pattyclayton.com/css/pattyclayton.css
http://pattyclayton.com/css/formstyles.css and
http://pattyclayton.com/css/menu.css

Any other criticism or comments would be welcome too, if you felt like
making them.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
Macromedia Certified Advanced ColdFusion Developer
AFP Webworks Pty Ltd
http://afpwebworks.com
Full Scale ColdFusion hosting from A$15/month