Sorry for the blank message. Used the wrong keys.

I think this might be off topic, so please reply to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] I am trying to get a simple colour switcher
happening and having no luck. Can someone please help me get mine fixed or
help with another simple one? Thank you.

My main style sheet (ifsmain.css) is in a positive image. My alternate style
sheet (ifsmain-reverse.css) is the negative image. I would also entertain
any feedback for button placement, button text and colour choices.

HTML: http://infoforce-services.com/index.php

CSS: http://infoforce-services.com/css/Ifsmain.css

Angus MacKinnon
MacKinnon Crest Saying
Latin -  Audentes Fortuna Juvat
English - Fortune Assists The Daring
Choroideremia Research Foundation Inc. 2nd Vice president
Choroideremia Research Foundation Canada Inc. 1st Vice President
http://www.choroideremia.org