I have a problem with a site in Firefox for Windows that only appears upon
first loading the site. Refreshing the page or reloading the site clears the
problem completely and doesn't seem to replicate until a new browser session is
opened. I'm very puzzled as to why it happens and would appreciate any
assistance in tracking down the cause.

The problem is that the background colour of the main content area doesn't
reach down to the bottom of the container, even though it should (and does upon
refresh!). I have uploaded an image showing the problem indicated by the red
arrow here:
http://www.antonygolding.com/trisalford.jpg (670kb)

You can probably see the problem live by visiting the site in Firefox/Windows,
and see that it's resolved by refreshing the page once.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Antony