Leslie,

Thanks for your input - we are working on the banner ad issue now. The
short term solution is to find a better advert to place on the site -
in the longer term, I think we may find an altogether better way to
use this space.

David (Laakso)

Many thanks for the BrowserCam link - I must admit that I hadn't
checked this out before, so it is hugely informative.

Thanks again
David