On Tue, 2005-08-09 at 08:56 -0400, John Foliot - WATS.ca wrote:
> Kwok Ting Lee wrote:
> > This is, I guess, one of the first times I've written anything here,
> > but I've run into a bit of a dilemma and was hoping for some advice:
> >
> > 1.  I have a number of analyses of poems I am planning on posting to
> > my weblog over the next few months, however, I'm a bit stumped as to
> > what mark-up would be most semantically correct  (The poems are quoted
> > from another source, so for the time being I was thinking of using a
> > blockquote)[...]

I think I missed the start of this thread, but we discussed this on here
sometime last year... I posted relevant bits on my blog at the time.
http://www.joahua.com/blog/2004/10/24/the-indentation-problem

    As he...</span>
    By a....</span>

Seemed to be the best we could come up with.

HTH.

Kind Regards,
Joshua Street

base10solutions
Website:
http://www.base10solutions.com.au/
Phone: (02) 9898-0060  Fax: (02)
8572-6021
Mobile: 0425 808 469

Multimedia  Development  Agency

E-mails and any attachments sent from base10solutions are to be regarded
as confidential. Please do not distribute or publish any of the contents
of this e-mail without the sender’s consent. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to the e-mail, and
then delete the message without making copies or using it in any way.

Although base10solutions takes precautions to ensure that e-mail sent
from our accounts are free of viruses, we encourage recipients to
undertake their own virus scan on each e-mail before opening, as
base10solutions accepts no responsibility for loss or damage caused by
the contents of this e-mail.