From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Peter Firminger
Sent: Friday, 12 August 2005 10:46 AM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: RE: [WSG] Spacing Issue

Hmmm, back to the basics of this list.

Please read the section on "Asking for help on the list"
http://webstandardsgroup.org/mail/guidelines.cfm

Validate your code.
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://www.olpguitars.com/olp_basses/occ/o
cc_chopperbass.asp

Fix those 125 errors and then ask again. Keep in mind that not many people
here will want to help you sort out a design that uses tables for layout.