Jan Brasna wrote:
>> Do you mean there is no reason for ignoring the "return false"
>> statement?
>
> Yes. I can't see any reason why a browser/plugin/firewall etc. should
> ignore an independent part of a JS code.

I see one. In that particular case, such behaviour makes sure that the user
still can reach the href value. IMO, it makes sense,
and AFAIK, that's how Opera's blocker works. It ignores *both* statements,
"window.open" *and* "return false".
That's why I didn't really see the need for testing for "window.open" to
begin with, because in my mind a blocker that ignores "window.open" in an
anchor should honour the href value.

Thierry | www.TJKDesign.com