Hi,

Consider the following example:

http://www.streetdaddy.com/temp/index.html
http://www.streetdaddy.com/temp/index.css

I am developing a site based around this structure, however something in
the complicated CSS of my site is causing it to not behave the same as
this simple example.  The basic problem is that IE5+ is calculating
percentage widths based on the viewport rather than its parent element,
so the 100% width table goes off screen and the floated inner-columns
don't fit next to each other .  I have tried and tried to work out why
this is happening, to no avail...  Can anyone fill me in on the nuances
of this annoying problem?  Will I need to employ some browser specific
hacks?

The site im developing is slightly sensitive but if needed I can post up
the HTML and CSS for it...

Cheers,

Miles.