Hi everyone, thank you for the feedback, I greatly appreciate. Sorry for the slow response but I want to gather as many feedback as possible, then absorb it, so that I can present a better approach for my client.

Terrence, thanks for the suggestion. I am going to ask my client for her clients to run a user test on 3 different approach.