On Aug 31, 2005, at 4:37 PM, Drake, Ted C. wrote:

The summary is at: http://www.tdrake.net, but it is about opening new
windows for pdf files.
For a summary of microformats, visit http://microformats.org/
From: Chris Kennon
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 4:25 PM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] Microformats

Hi,

Where is this summary, Microformated?
On Aug 31, 2005, at 2:44 PM, Ben Curtis wrote:

Ted Drake just wrote up a summary of the previous "opening a new
window" conversation, so I'd like to grab a sample from what he was
doing -- after all, microformats *must* satisfy a real, current
need in order to be useful.

My apologies. My point was to take a current, existing, common problem and present a new "microformat" type response to show how the concept could be applied to any problem. Since a conversation had just focused on a problem many people had, I adopted that problem to tackle.

Note: Microformats are not solutions to problems, but rather they are agreed-upon syntactical standards which would in turn allow for many third-party solutions to be interoperable.

--

    Ben Curtis : webwright
    bivia : a personal web studio