I've been doing usability tests and user research for years and yesterday was
the first
time I ever saw someone change the font in a usability test - everyone else
just leans
forward and squints. I'd estimate 5% of people I have interviewed use a font
other than
the default.

I've never seen any study or resource. The topic has come up on a number of my
usability lists and the general consensus is that most of the general user
population (ie
those who do not create sites) do not know about the feature.

Donna

--
Donna Maurer
Maadmob Interaction Design