Hi Ted,

> If were gonna git nitpicky.
> I'd clean up this code on the shopping cart:

Ouch! I guess I still have more work to do then :)
I've started with a commercial (shopping cart) package.
Out of the box, the markup doesn't validate, tables are all over the place,
deprecated markup, bunch of anchors not in list items, divitis, classitis,
no accessibility "features", etc.
I've cleaned up most of it, but obviously I missed a few things... Not easy
to go through the markup inside *lines* of ASP scripts, I did *not* even see
the event handler in there ;)
(the Admin section shows the type of markup the original SS-Scripts
generate).

> I like the even/odd rows for tables and divs in this page and the
> product page.  If you are not already using the zebraAll.js script
> from list member Patrick Lauke, give him a holler. It handles the
> striping of divs, tables, lists, and more from one script. I've been
> using it and absolutely love it.

I prefer to do that Server-Side, but I'll take a look at the JS solution,
thanks for the pointer.

> Will you be releasing this as a package soon? E-commerce forms are a

Since it is based on a commercial product, I don't think the license allows
me to *resell* it as a "package". Even it is *very far* from the original
product. ;-(

> dime a dozen but there is so little out there that is as well
> thought-out as this.
> Nice work.

Thanks,
Thierry | www.TJKDesign.com