I'm running Konqueror 3.4.1 w/ KDE 3.4.1 on Gentoo Linux and there
aren't any problems at all when I go to your website. Konqueror and
Firefox render it exacly the same. On top of that IIRC Galeon uses
gecko, which is the same thing Firefox, Mozilla, Epiphany, et al use so
they should render the same.

I don't know what is up w/ brosershots.org, but I don't think it's a
problem w/ your website. I think you can just safely ignore that.

Alan Trick