:)
"Oh wow, that page is going to give me a seizure. I can't look at it anymore."
Like I said, unrecomended for epileptics... (there are accessibility rules on blinking gifs)
Yet the bliking lights have an important meaning for them:
They represent the landing lights for airplanes, off if the airplane isn't there yet, blinking from red to green when landing...

"I don't think you should worry about the reactions of the users to changes in the site's appearance."
You're probably right, but I'll need to go slowly on that: I like the job, I get to do a all lot of other things besides coding and I don't want to loose it.
Once I get a decent markup there, I can change the style sheet anytime ;) .

Best regards,

Isabel Santos