wybe wrote:

> Oke, i get that. Use em's to determine the width of a div and the div
> will resize if the user sets his font size to let's say extra large.
> But this still doesn't tell me what the advantage is of using em's to
> determine font-size.

There is no advantage, unless you consider the minutia that % requires
the shift key to type, while em with its extra character, does not.
There is an advantage to %, in that by using it on HTML or BODY you can
avoid some IE bugs. Other than that, they both do the same text sizing
job.
--
"Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you."
                                                Psalm 55:22 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/auth/